Thursday, September 4, 2008

Top Five Reasons I Need Valium Today

Now, ladies and gentlemen, here are the top 5 reasons I could use valium.

5. I have been up for almost 4 hours, and it's only 9:30 AM.
4. I haven't slept well in two weeks. Could have something to do with the two Dr Peppers I drank last night after 8:30 PM. And the stress.
3. New computer system at work starts today. Everyone here could use valium.
2. My nurse didn't show up for work today. Number 10. I'm tired of this.
1. And the number one reason: My husband lost the job he interviewed for because he was letting the dog out. No, you did not read that wrong. And can you see the steam from my ears from there?

So continue the prayers for a job, for God's will for our family, and for wisdom for both of us. We're really struggling emotionally with a whole host of things, and it's not getting any easier.

1 comment:

Momma said...

...sometimes it seems like it's just too much to handle. If the job was lost for that particular reason, then it probably wasn't the best fit. Keeping you, your man and Hannah in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs...moshi