Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First Blog Award,

Or, Too Bad You've Read With Me This Far, This Might Get Boring. . .

I’ve received the Honest Scrap Award, from Shelly. You can thank her if you didn't want to know any of these facts about me. Part of the acceptance of this award involves posting 10 facts that not many people know about me, and the other part involves bestowing the award on 7 more bloggers.

So... here’s a list of 10 things that most people don’t know about me. (It had to me most people because my mom reads this blog, and that's kind of unfair.)

1. I am kind of addicted to this blogging thing.
2. In fact, I "write" many more blogs than ever get published.
3. I really love reading.
4. I can read novels really fast. Text books, notsomuch.
5. I am actually a Yankee (I know, I sound Texan)
6. I have lived in this city longer than anywhere else in my life.
7. I am a terrible band-waggon-jumper. It's part of the reason why I blog. Everyone else does. . . .
8. I am severely directionally challenged. It's a disability. Jeremy thinks it's cute, but only because I've never gotten lost with his children. Yet.
9. I don't believe in wearing boring socks. I have to be so dressed up all day, I think socks are for expressing myself.
10. I can quote most lines from old Scrubs episodes. It's a gift, really.

So, for those lucky 7 who have been tagged. . . hmmm. . .

1. Kisti
2. Amy
3. Kim
4. Angelina
5. Ralph
6. Lacie
7. Mama T

5 comments:

hifidel said...

Fun facts! I feel like I know you so much better now! :-)


-shelly

Daesha said...

Thanks, shelly. After I read yours, I thought the same thing! Thanks for the nomination.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Is there any such thing as "old" Scrubs episodes. I have already completed one of these revealing posts, on my Family Fun and Faith blog.
http://www.familyfunfaith.com/2008/12/honest-scrap-award.html

Daesha said...

FFF, you didn't want to do another? Why ever not? I had been missing this blog; thanks for redirecting me to it. I enjoy your writing.

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Hey girl,
Thanks for the award:) How cool! I'll try to get it done tonight--like a month late!Kisti