Monday, December 1, 2008

Boarding

It's finally (and already) here. I take boards in 1 hour and 17 minutes. Please pray for this test and the results that will take two weeks to get! My friend called it a brain drain. Yep. I slept somewhere longer than 2 hours, shorter than 4 hours last night. I was anxious. Now I am going to eat eggs fixed by my sweet husband and get in the car in PLENTY of time to get to my test center. I will have my book in the car with me, so just in case I get there too early, I get extra study time! Whoo-hoo. Thanks for all the prayers.

3 comments:

The Thomas Train said...

Good Luck!!! I remember some of those test days, and I sure don't miss them.

Your Other Mom said...

I hope all went well, although I have no concerns about the results. I know you passed with flying colors!

Katherine said...

I am sure you did great-you are brilliant!! :)