Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Wedding

This weekend was the wedding.


We did this:



and this (My mother -in-law made the wedding cakes)






Not much of this:



Lots of this: (My sister-in-law was the wedding photographer)



Late nights doing this: (I was asked to help make the party favors. I conscripted Bill.)



FINALLY, this!




Then more of this.




Update on J's grandmother. She was to go home from the hospital yesterday for a few days, then fly out to Seattle on Sunday. We have not heard anything different.

My bosses wife had some bad news yesterday. She had a scan done and there are more spots on her liver and lungs where the cancer has spread. We are all beseaching God for healing and wholeness for her, on this side of heaven.
Now, for two of my favorite photos from the wedding.


2 comments:

Angelina said...

sounds like you had a busy week, but some fun as well. I'm glad his grandmother is doing better. Those cakes looked good. I hope you get to sleep more this weekend.

Daesha said...

I am definitely trying to catch up on my sleep. Fortunately, I had scheduled a light week for myself this week, so I have been enjoying my bed. Thanks for your prayers. And the cakes were very good!