Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break

So, Jeremy got a Spring Break week off exactly 2 months after he started working at CCISD. Really? Really? So, I worked all week. We've learned, through this unemployment thing, that too much togetherness gets on my nerves. Well, really, he gets on my nerves. In a nice way. So, I worked, he played. With a to-do list.

Here's what he did...

refinished the door...
redid the lock on the door...

mowed the lawn...
trimmed the bushes...
My only request when I heard the power bush wacker in the background on the phone was "Don't touch the ginger!!!" Too late. Thanks whoever gave him the bush wacker for his birthday (mom. We need to talk before the next birthday event...)
Here's my boy after a week of slave driving...
He did good work, and also managed to get some rest in there, too.
Thanks, beloved husband, for all that you did during your Spring Break to make the house and yard look great!! I love you!

No comments: