Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary


On this day, 8 years ago, I married a wonderful man, who has become a wonderful husband to me.

To comemorate this wonderful day, I have come up with 8 things I love about my sweet husband:

1. You listen to me go on (and on and on) about things that could not possibly interest you on their own, but they interest me, so you let me share my excitement.

2. You laugh at my corny jokes.

3. You understand how important Girl Time is for me, and you don't grumble about being left alone.

4. You keep me fed. I would be up a creek if you weren't my cook. Remember, I can't even make a grilled cheese sandwich!

5. We share the same dreams.

6. You have come to understand that my defination of "clean" and your defination of "clean" are different, and you've adjusted accordingly. Thanks!

7. You are a romantic at heart.

8. You love Scrubs and we laugh at all the silly Scrubs things together.

I love you now until forever. Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

Mamaof3 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Angelina said...

Happy anniversary!! Did you see the fairy tale episode of scrubs?

Heather's House said...

Oh! Happy Anniversary! You are an awesome couple! Love ya!

BriteCloud said...

Happy Anniversary! It's so fun to see your wedding picture. You look so beautiful!

Holly said...

Here's to many more wonderful years together!

Daesha said...

Yes, Angelina, we did see the fairy tale episode of Scrubs, which is unusual. We really liked it. I'm sad our friends J.D., Elliott, Turk, and Carla are going off the air!

Katherine said...

Wow, 8 years-where in the world has the time gone?! Happy Anniversary and here is to many many more years! :) Blessings~