Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the corners of my brain. I have blogged before, albeit briefly, and kind of got obsessed about it. Hopefully this will be a little more balanced in my life. I hope you enjoy the corners of my brain, or at least don't find the corners to be too dusty. I hope this blog will serve as a place to reflect, and renew my commitment to be God's woman in a world where it's so very easy to lose that focus. While I don't want to add more to my to-do list (it's already on two pages!), I feel that my life has been enriched by other's blogs, and that I may have something to offer others. And, let's be honest, I also wanted to blog with Holly's Bodacious Bloggity Book Club for May. If I have to participate in a discussion about a book, I am more likely to read it. So, Watership Downs, and world, here I come.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Hey girl! I am glad you have entered the blogosphere and thanks for letting me know about it! I am looking forward to reading your insights!! :) Love you! Blessings~

planosuep said...

Thank you for inviting me into your brain corners. Certainly, this could become addictive. I look forward to touching base to "visit" often. Take care - sue

Family Fun and Faith said...

Hey, I am glad to see you back in the blogosphere. I will drop by form time to time and say howdy. And I can hardly wait to read your take on Watership Down.

Lacie said...

I just checked my e-mail!!!! I had a very bad virus and it has taken me days to recover- BUT the big news is YOU HAVE a BLOG!!!!!!! WHoo Hoo!

I can't wait to hear what your little brian is thinking (I mean BIG brain-Ha!)

Lacie