Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SPT Tuesday

Something Borrowed. This week was difficult to think about for SPT. I don't usually borrow items, so I didn't have any idea what I could have borrowed. Then I had it!! I borrowed this lovely lady for the entire day. Her husband and two sons let me use her all day for fun and birthday-ing. For the record, we were celebrating her birthday, which was 6 months ago. We started at 7:00-ish on Saturday morning, and ended at 11:30 Saturday evening. This is what my dining room started out the day looking like:Between us we did 63 pages of scrapbook albums - she did 30, and I did 33 (I do realize I should have let the birthday girl get more, but I was on a roll!!!) This is what 63 pages looks like!

We had so much fun, talking, eating (WW approved, of course), working, solving the world's problems, talking, and working more. Thank you, J, R, and J for letting me borrow your wonderful wife and mother for the entire day. It was fun for me, and I can't wait to do it again. You know, she did get 2 scrapbook coupons for her special day.


7 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

What a fun idea! It sounds like it was productive on many levels:) You should post some of your pages. I'm sure they are beautiful!

Chris said...

I find it easier to do scrap books with someone and with everything out. So fun. Do post pictures.

Angelina said...

It's good to see you on the web. Sounds like you had fun with scrap booking.

Kim said...

What a compliment to be called a "lovely lady!!!" Saturday was a blast and I will be cashing in one oupon #2 very soon! I'm so glad we are friends! And BTW - you posted at my BD time - how weird is that?!?!?

Melanie said...

that is an accomplishment, and something I should try. Borrowing someone for a whole day sounds like so much fun!

Lene said...

That sounds like such a fun day. I really need a day like that!

Unknown said...

looks like you had an awesome day together! i need to *borrow* one of my friends and get creative!