Sunday, April 12, 2009

AB came to visit!!!

We finally talked AB into coming!! We've been badgering her for months to come, and finally wore her down! Yay!

She loved it here. She really wanted to go to the beach, but she wasn't able to, because of the weather. So we brought the beach to her. Photographs of that amazing sight later.

Hannah helped her eat. Both of them were pleased with the results. We forgot to keep an eye on the dog while we were feeding the baby. Ha!





AB started crawling 4 days after she visited. Stinker. She's mobile now, and that means mom and dad are on their toes alot more these days!!

Sunday...





The life saver swing... Our dear friends J&K S let us borrow a baby swing and a pack and play for AB while she was here. Let's just say her pampered tush didn't touch the pack and play. She's a swinging kind of girl... We did really get alot of use out of the swing. She even slept in it!



Laugh with me: J told AB's mom and dad, we'll take the baby for the night and come get you if we can't console her. Ya'll sleep. Seems sweet... Somehow the baby ended up on my side of the bed in the swing. Hmmm. Then, when she got up in the middle of the night who did not stir one eyelash? My sweet husband, who volunteered for this mess. Ha! He says he stirred, but saw that I was up with her, so he just stayed asleep. No sense in both of us being up with her...

Sunday, we were watching AB while her mom and dad napped. She was a little tired and cranky, so I put her to sleep. J coughed riiiight when AB was juuust asleep - at that golden moment when anything can wake them. And it did. Grrr. Fuzzball just ran away. I was stuck putting the baby to sleep again. Which didn't happen, despite my best tricks.

Our next door neighbor came out to see what that awful racket was (we were outside to give my bro a break with the noise). Literally, as soon as S got AB, AB stopped crying. As soon as S gave AB back to me, AB was crying. It was so TV show, it was funny. So S and her two daughters came and had a picnic on the front lawn with me and AB. We hung out together for about 2 hours, which was the first time that's happened in a long time.
We love grass!!
We loved having her come visit. I hope to get a photo of me holding AB, but the only one J took I was in my jammies and not looking too hot. So, I'll post one later.
AB, we can't wait to see you again!

No comments: