Friday, October 10, 2008

Party Animals

When do you people find time to blog?!! I don't even have time to read all that I want.


August was filled with celebrations, and I promised pictures for those of you who couldn't be there. Or wanted to see photos of my brother intensely studying a pacifier label. It was cute. I know this is crazy late, but we had a hiccup called Ike in the middle of September, and this never got posted. So there you go. Parties from two months ago that were fun!


Wedding





Two handsome ushers!

Setting: metropolis of A. The guy getting married is my cousin's son. We drove around with the windows down in August because the humidity was under 80%. The wedding was beautiful and we wish both of them blessings on this marriage.


2 Year Old Birthday Party







Setting: metropolis of LC. The theme was Sesame Street and was SO CUTE!! Beware, I'm taking notes! The boys seemed to really enjoy themselves, and the rest of the kids did too.

Baby Showers! (I know AB's already here, but here are her parties!)
Setting: metropolis of SA. My brother and SIL picked ladybugs for the nursery, and it's SO CUTE. The theme of the second shower was ladybugs and was SO CUTE.
Jeremy is still looking for a job. He redid his resume and started sending it out again. So far there's been some interest, so please keep that in your prayers.
So now we're caught up. Work is back to normal, life is back to normal. For us at least. We're going to enjoy the calm before the holidays. Can you believe they're just around the corner! Now that I have instilled panic, I will sign off. Enjoy your day.

No comments: