Monday, July 14, 2008

What Hill?

Okay, so I wrote a long, scathing post, and when my good judgement returned, deleted it. Good.

Anyway, a company J really thinks he would do well in call this morning. We have a job interview on Wednesday!!! Yeah! Keep this in your prayers and for God's will to be done. I didn't expect anything so quickly (although J says this isn't quickly. Guess it's different when you don't go to work every day.) So we're praying for doors to be opened if this is the right place, and closed if this isn't where we belong. Please join us in this prayer.

On other news, we are getting internet at home next week! Whoo-hoo! I mean real internet, without a modem. We're talking high speed. Jeremy and I decided to jet right into the 20th century. (I know we're in the 21st century. I did that on purpose.)

Also, we have new cell phones. Had to, my cell phone was literally in two pieces. It's hard to hold one piece to your ear and another to your mouth. Apparently, cell phones aren't meant to last 3 years. And be dropped frequently. Really frequently. But Jeremy's phone was the one in the washing machine and his did okay for 3 years. These phones are so cool. Hey, did you know you can get a camera on a cell phone? Got one! Everyone was in line for Apple phones. Yeah, I have my old school flip phone, and I'm happy with it. At least I didn't have to wait 3 hours at the store like some folks.

Hope your day is good. And I think my blood pressure is down. Some.

No comments: