Thursday, July 10, 2008

Four Things

I got this from a friend, and I thought it would be interesting. Mostly because I want to see what the three people who read this blog answer. So here it goes.

Four things about me that you might not know:
1. I have climbed a mountain in Colorado over the course of a week and pitched a tent every night. It was cold.
2. I enjoy white water rafting.
3. I sing alto. I used to sing soprano. I figure at this rate, I will be a tenor before long.
4. I really love my job.

Four jobs I've had in my life
1. Physician Assistant in a family practice clinic
2. Office Max cashier
3. Teaching Assistant for biology labs
4. Babysitter

Four places I have been
1. New York City
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Walt Disney World in Florida
4. Omaha, Nebraska

Four places I want to go to
1. Australia
2. Europe
3. East Coast in the fall (or anytime)
4. Hawaii

Four things I dislike
1. People who call names
2. Nuts (both the people and the food)
3. Training new nurses
4. Bad table manners

So what about you? What are four things about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on over!