Sunday, June 21, 2009

My 30th Birthday!

For my 30th, we kept it low key.

I went out to a new (to everyone else) restaurant. It ended up being new to me, too. Their menus are different in the restaurant than from catering, apparently. It was yummy, though, and different from our regular fare.





The following weekend, J and I went north to Dallas to celebrate with the Dallas family. We had a good time, and got to enjoy a wonderful evening together with lots of cake and ice cream.




The next 3,654 days will be more fun than the previous decade, I hope. I can't wait to see what the 30's hold for me!

Tim says it best. Enjoy, and enjoy your next 30 years!

1 comment:

rlbaker said...

we were honored to celebrate with you! won't forget the crab legs sticking out of my sandwich :o)! love 'ya.